Gold is often cited as having a negative correlation with stocks and a positive correlation with inflation, making it sound like an excellent diversifying asset to hold in portfolios.
But you shouldn’t believe the hype without the evidence. Catch up on the latest investing advice, insights and white papers here.
Follow me on –
Follow PWL Capital on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PWLCapital
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PWLCapital
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pwl-capital/
You can find the Rational Reminder podcast that I co-host with Cameron Passmore on
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/the-rational-reminder-podcast/id1426530582?mt=2
- Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yYXRpb25hbHJlbWluZGVyLmxpYnN5bi5jb20vcnNz
- Spotify Podcasts: https://open.spotify.com/show/6RHWTH9iW7hdnA7eAg7ukO?si=hjZNfLKuSjSeWX38GPqhVA #gold #investing #stocks