I am going to share my secrets of becoming successful in property
I have spent years studying formulas and calculations on how to be successful in property – I have perfected the science and art.
During the process, I have made quite a few deals that were amazing – and learnt the hard way which ones are just terrible.
I have learnt which is the best investment – sectional title, freehold, fractional ownership,
Having crunched the numbers for years, I have all the formulas in place to know when it’s a good investment and when it’s not.
I get many queries from people who think I am a deity with exceptional knowledge who will be able to wave a magic wand and show them which properties to buy and how to become a millionaire by this time next year.
After much thought, I am ready to share my secrets – I have made a strategic decision not to charge people for sharing my secret knowledge, as I need to help people.
The real secrets
This is the section that you’ve been waiting for!
The secrets are out, and I have added them in bullet points for you so that you can also become a property beast:
- There’s no substitute for hard work and learning about property
- You need to fail multiple times to grow.
- Your overnight success will take 20 years – nothing can substitute the time you spent actively learning
- Stop doing nothing and start doing something – if you’re doing nothing, then I am writing this in vain.
- Build your network – You need to surround yourself with people who know more about the property industry than you do.
The issue is not that there’s secrets. The issue is inaction
You might be thinking – why did I click on this clickbait link? Surely you said you will share your secrets?
Well, I did share them.
Sadly, people want me to give them hope – they want quick fixes and instant gratification.
I want to emphasise this again – there are no real secrets to success.
The issue is not that there are secrets.
The issue is that people don’t do anything and expect results.
Actions to help you grow
If you want to become great, you need to grow.
You need to become more than who you are today.
If you need a place to start, then the points below will get you well on your way:
- Research many many many properties:
- Know exactly what you’re looking for – or you will find everything in the whole world. Check the article here for more information
- Be selective about what you expose yourself to – read blogs that are insightful,
- Do your calculations –
- Search my blog and the web about calculations that people do.
- Track your calculations – you need to know when it’s a good deal! Check out this app here to get started.
- Follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram because I am awesome.
Ask me questions.
Provoke people to share their knowledge and learn.
And I will learn from you as well.
I know you want success.
There’s an awesome quote I read somewhere:
“Before one wakes up and find himself famous, he needs to wake up and find himself”
I encourage you to journey with me – journey with people that know about property.
Learn from them and drink lots of coffee.